Type of driving test to QLS.

Log book, VORT or CBT & A

What does it all mean?

It can be really confusing! Everyone has a different name for everything and so many things seem to be called "Log Book".

Should you be doing VORT or the CBT (Log Book) Course? We hope this helps.

The Driving Companion

This is what most people call the Log Book. You should get one when you pass your L's Test at Service SA.

Driving Hours Log Book

Green section in "The Driving Companion".

The proper name for the pages where you fill in your minimum 75 hours of driving experience.

Every first time driver has to do the 75 hours no matter which method they choose to actually get their license.